Going Downtown
Today is sunday and a sunny day. Lockson was very bored in hotel, so I pulled along my colleague and drove down to downtown. The chio hotel receptionist wrote down the directions for us and we just blindly followed.
After driving for 1 hour, we found less and less cars. I was thinking inside "KNN... how come downtown so isolated one?". Suddenly, we saw one big big sign...

CCB... she gave us the wrong direction and we ended up in another state.
This was supposed to be a sunny sunday and rockson wanted some action in town. So we ke-bah-ka-lang-bu-sing and shot back South.
After driving for another 2 hours, we finally reached downtown.

Immediately, we cheong to the Coca Cola Museum. I read somewhere that if we dun go Coca Cola Museum, we have never been to downtown. So Lockson must go there take pictures to proof to my friends that I've been there.

The ang mo uncle told us the entrance fees is 9 US dollars. Wan lanz eh... must pay so much to see coke. But bo bianz... since we drove so far liao, may as well go in and see see look look lor.
Inside the museum got a lot of historic exhibits. Got posters, coke cans, bottles, and even got a giant coke making machine. We also got to taste the different coke products sold all over the world.

All the ang mos very interested in the watermelon cock sold in China. The thought of mixing watermelon with coke is very er xin leh. But I tried some and actually buay pai leh. Dunno why some ang mo drank liao puke all over the place. There's one drink I dun like and it's the bitter aperitif sold in Italy. Very bitter one... and taste like some vomit. I drink liao also want to vomit. Scarly was someone drink liao not happy, go vomit into the machine. That's why taste like vomit.
After that, we went to the underground. My colleague says we take underground to which station? I knocked her head and said "Underground your head lah. This is the name of an underground shopping mall".
Inside the shopping mall very dark lor, and got a lot of funky looking afro-american people. The shops also very funky looking one, selling tattos, nipple piercing and all the stuffs that Lockson dun like.
Lockson afraid of pain, so never go pierce my nipples. Maybe next time when I kee siao, I go pierce lor...

3 Comments:
Good post. Just passing through, cool blog by the way.
arh hahaha... I like the place U are in!!! Till I have have chance to go there... can U post more pictures up???
Lockson locks!
Post a Comment
<< Home